Friday, May 10, 2013

tralalalalalalalama

here's another playlist:
Bulletproof heart by my chemical romance
Weightless by All time low
Helena By My chemical romance
The westerner by Falling in Reverse
Caught like a fly by Falling in reverse
Don't mess with ouija boards by Falling in reverse
Na Na Na by My chemical romance
Tragic Magic by Falling in Reverse
Welcome to my black parade by My chemical romance
Knives and pens by black veil brides
If you can't hang by sleeping with sirens
Do it now remember it later by sleeping with sirens
My song knows what you did in the dark by Fall out boy
The drug in me is you by Falling in Reverse
I'm not a vampire by Falling in reverse
Pick up the phone by Falling in reverse
good girls bad guys by Falling in reverse
Raised by wolves by Falling in reverse
The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage by Panic! at the disco
With you, friends by Skrillex
There's a good reason these tables are numbered honey. you just haven't thought of it yet by Panic! at the disco
Your gonna go far kid by the offspring
Zombie by family force 5
Cray button by Family force 5
& down by boys noize
Believe by Hollywood undead
Bullet by Hollywood undead
King for a day by Pierce the veil
I write sins not tragedies by Panic! at the disco
Scary monsters and nice sprite by skrillex
Alibis by Marianas Trench
Say anything by Marianas Trench
Animal i have become by three days grace
Sweet Blasphemy by black veil brides
Sing by my chemical romance
Get out alive by Three days grace
First of the year by skrillex
Bangarang by Skrillex

No comments:

Post a Comment